Friday, February 3, 2012

Weather Forecast?

Look out a Twister has landed here today!

Ok...so not really...at least not the kind of weather Twister.

She's a calm Twister too and a Brindle!  
I'm excited as I'm partial to this color since my very first Grey was Brindle.

She is a SWEETHEART!  But she breaks my heart.  Twister and another Greyhound that she lived with were owner give ups!   So not only is she now in some place new, she doesn't have her brother Greyhound anymore either.  I'm worried that she will be depressed so I will be giving her lots of attention and keeping a close eye on her.  The owner gave up both dogs because his fiance is extremely allergic to dogs.   

Hmmmmmm.....can any of my readers out there guess what I'd give up if I had to choose between my dogs or a fiance?????



6 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya Karen....! People forget that dogs have feelings too! She sure is pretty and nice to have her calm. She should love all that extra attention and forget the former owners in no time!!
    Hugs!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think your choice and mine would be the same. I just don't know how people can do that. She is a beauty! I love brindles too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been allergic to cats and dogs all my life. It amazes me, haven't people heard of medicine? I even did shots for 4 years, I'm allergic to lots of other things. I wouldn't even consider being with someone like that. So lame! Twister is in good hands now though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lame excuse - I'm sure he had the dogs when they met. That "love me, love my dog(s)" saying is the way it goes around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen ~
    She's beautiful!!!
    Pug hugs ;)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah I can...and I would do the same!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...