1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please.. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
I'm just a good ole country gal, born and raised. My dad farmed and held down a couple of other jobs while my mom stayed at home working hard to care for me and my 3 brothers. Every thing in my life is influenced by being raised in the country.
Since my mom passed away and dad sold the 'farm', he lives with me now. We spend half the year in Indiana and the other half in Arizona.
I am a huge animal lover, crafter, writer, rug hooker. Greyhound owner and rescuer, breeder of a few AKC Champion English Cocker Spaniels and.....Oh yeah...a dog groomer.
I look forward to sharing my life and my interests with you and hope you will enjoy my perspective!