Monday, September 13, 2010

JUNIOR FIREFIGHTER IN TRAINING!

My partner here at FenceRow Farms is a Captain on a local fire department.  He has been for nearly 30 some years now.  He thought it was time to start his granddaughter in training for a career in the Fire Service.

 Here he shows her how to hold the hose and assume the pose!


Here we seem to have a little issue on our ability to focus, but the Captain says that will come in time!


Now we are trying the aerial approach.


Here, Lacie prefers to play in the hose rather than work it!


The Captain Grandpa isn't giving up yet.  He says there's plenty of time!


1 comment:

  1. You can never start teaching them to young! My favorite uncle was a firefighter and I have the best memories as a child from the fire station.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...