Saturday, August 21, 2010

HERE KITTY, KITTY, KITTY!

We've been blessed with quite a few wild barn cats over the years.  It started out with one. A female we nick-named Meow-meow because she was noisy.  She had a physical deformity, kind of like a hunch-back.  The vet told us she would never have kittens so we never bothered to have her spayed. 

And she didn't......for about 5 years that is.  Out of the blue, Meow-meow had a litter of two.  Before we knew it, there were feral cats all over the barn.  No mice....just wild kitties.  It was like an explosion.  They were everywhere!  

But help was soon on the way when I contacted Indy Feral at:   http://www.indyferal.org/
They came out and delivered live traps for us to catch them.  In all, eleven wild kittens and cats.  Then, once trapped, Indy Feral came back out, picked them up and took them to be fully vetted and spayed and neutered and then.....brought them back to us.  All for an incredibly low fee!  (I should note that I am not affiliated with this wonderful organization but an extremely happy customer!)

At any rate, I digress.  It's been a little slow around here and as mentioned in previous posts, I've been a bit down, so I thought this was as good a time as any to introduce my readers to the barn cat colony at FenceRow Farms.  So here we go!


Here kitty, kitties.


HELLOOOOOO????
YOOOO HOOOOOO  Kitties!!!

Where are you guys????

Hmmmm........where have all those cats gone?

Guess I will have to look elsewhere to find them!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...