Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dottie on Making Friends

It's me Dottie!  Stealing the keyboard from mom.  She has been hogging it for days with a silly story about climbing in the Mountain.  Woof.....who would want to do that!!!

Anyway, I thought I would show you a couple of the other dogs I've met at the dog park.

The white one is Frosty and he's my best friend.  The little puppy is Hank and the bigger Golden is Meadow.  They're ok I guess but Hank has too much energy for me!!

 Everybody likes Frosty and he likes to run and play too.  




See me there by the gate?  I'm ready to go home.  Too many dogs here for me!  I like to visit for a little bit, but I really don't like to run and sweat!

Woof woof.....have a great fur day everybody!





9 comments:

  1. Oh, it must be nice having green grass under your paws. I still have snow on the lawn... JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie - looks like you having a grand adventure in your park with your BFF Frosty and the others! Sure makes for a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie,
    We have a lot in common. After a certain amount of socializing, I want to go home too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my town had a dog park. The dogs look like they all have a good time and yet get all their exercise in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail....I am trying to get her to let me stay but mom says she goes back to Indiana in about 2 months and can't take me with her. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dottie ~
    Tell Mom you'd love Indiana!
    Also tell her that I finally read her posts about her and Mr. Fix It's hiking adventure. Tell her way to go, woo hoo, good job! You must be so proud of her. I know I am.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. My same feelings, Dottie, I don't like to run and sweat either!♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...