Monday, October 11, 2010

CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER

I'm like a kid at Christmas when I get a package in the mail!  
I just want to rip it open and see what's inside.

 
Silly me.....I already know what it is because I ordered it!

But it's exciting none-the-less.

 
Oh goody, goody....gotta get it out.....can't wait....yeah, yeah, hurry up girl!


And there it is....my new rug hooking frame.

 Well sort of.....it's in pieces and there's no 'destructions' but I'm sure I can figure it out.




Pretty sure this piece fits on the ball thingy.
 

Now to screw it down.

Voila...and there it is!  
My first ever, 360* rotating, gripper lap frame.
This should be an experience as I've only hooked with a quilt hoop.  

Now.....what to hook?

Hmmm.....that may be my next blog, stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow your frame - Way to go! I used a hoop for one little rug - ONE - almost gave up hooking because of the hoop! The frame is wonderful - Can't wait to see what wonderful heirlooms you will create on it! Merry Christmas to You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen ~
    Woo hoo! A new hooking toy. How exciting. I never hooked with a hoop. I'm guessing a frame will be much easier because it will grip the backing tighter. My frame doesn't rotate. Let me know how you like it, please. What brand of frame is it? It looks wonderful.
    Merry Christmas hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh fun - new hooker toys! lol That looks like a dandy frame. Can't wait to see what you hook on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just giddy with excitement about the frame, or as my favorite readers say, "hooking toy"!!

    Lauren...I don't remember what kind it is because I bought it last summer and I can't believe I made myself not open it till now because I don't get to hook in the summer! It has a faint wood burned K logo on it. I bought it slightly used from someone on the yahoo rughooker site.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...