Thursday, December 2, 2010

BLING!

Saturday is the annual Montesa Arts and Craft Fair and I have spent the day finishing up some things I will be selling.  I have had so much fun I thought you might like to see what I've making.


CHRISTMAS BLING FOR YOUR PETS!!


I mean, why shouldn't the well dressed dog or cat be decked out for Christmas?!

The charm hooks right onto the collar or leash.
And even though it's soon to be Christmas, I wanted to do a couple of charm tags that weren't seasonal sooooo.........


 I just couldn't resist!!!!

7 comments:

  1. As someone you loves dogs, they are adorable. They will be a big hit to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! They are going to be a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen,
    You've been busy! All of your creations are gorgeous! One could use them on a purse or for a zipper pull if you don't have pets! They should sell real quick!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your your creations Karen. They will make nice stocking stuffers. JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those really are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. I hope you are all right and they sell. The proof will be in the pudding so to speak!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen ~
    I hope you have a great show!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...