Monday, February 7, 2011

Dottie goes to a Party

Hi there, Dottie at the keyboard!  I have to tell you about my wonderful day on Saturday.  My foster mom took me to a birthday party!!

 This is "Doc", the birthday boy.  He turned 14 years old!!  He has a special birthday bandanna on just for the occasion.  Doc was pretty laid back about the day and all his visitors.  


He was more interested in all the food they were putting out for him.  His mom told him this food was for the 'human's though. 


 
There were all these poles and stuff in the backyard and some of the dogs were weaving around them.  I heard my foster mom tell my foster grandpa that they are called 'weave poles' for doing something called agility.  It looked kinda fun!


That's Doc on the right getting a treat from his human.  And see that colorful tunnel behind her?  Some of the dogs were even running through it!!


This guy is 'Tucker'.  He's my brother and we hadn't seen each other in a long time!  He got adopted and now has a 'furever' home.  What a lucky dog!!  I hope I get one of those too.


 That's me and Tucker with his new family!  
 Tucker's new humans gave me a present and it wasn't even my birthday!!  A new blanket for my crate with dots on it for my name! 

It was such a fun day and I was soooo tired when it was over. 


I am having so much fun here at my new foster home.  I can't wait to see what we do next week!!!

Happy paws,
Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, What Fun! I hope you ran through the tunnel too. I think your new blankie is purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be nice being a dog and being so well taken care of. I can see that you enjoy being a foster mom. Great job and Happy Birthday Dottie.JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie ~
    You are doing a great job filling in for Mom. Keep up the good work and I hope you get to go to more parties.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...